Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm Alive!!

Sorry for the abcense, but it has been a crazy week.

Last Thursday, I had what amounted to a day long panic attack, good times...

The family came to visit for Easter, which, also was good times (even if it did involve an insane amount of cleaning on my part).

Just realized this morning that it had been over a week since my lat post, and I had missed not one, but TWO WWWdotWEDNESDAYdotCOM-s...Super Sorry.

I am in the middle of finally doing my taxes. What, me wait until the last minute??? Surely, you must be joking!! So I promise to post as soon as things fizzle down a little bit.

On the good side of life, I have successfully completed watching all the Shield DVDs, and have found a wonderful way to watch the current season...details and love for Vic Mackey to follow shortly. Hugs and kisses and happy knitting to you all!

No comments: