Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Whew!

I am pooped, it has been a very long, rather rushed kind of a Tuesday. I had an eye doctor's appointment today (because the one from last week got screwed up!) and the day as been filled with general business. If it wasn't for the gratitude posts, I would not be here tonight.

So, without further delay, I present Five Things I am Grateful for tonight:

1. My dishwasher - Duh!

2. New eye glasses - won't be here for two weeks or so, but I am already grateful for the fact that thick frames are in, andthey hide the thickness of my lenses (see #3)

3. Being able to see, even if my prescription is so bad that my Optometrist informed me today they will never be able to make my vision 20/20...if they increased my prescription so that my vision would be 20/20, it would make me start to see double...I told him things are fine just the way they are, thank you very much!

4. Free samples - I say "free," but really I dropped $400 at the eye doctor's today, the least they could do is give me a free set of disposable contacts with some solution and a lens case, right? Any way, free things make me happy...I am a sucker for Clinique Bonus Time, let me tell 'ya.

5. Vision insurance - please see #4, and add on $475...that's what it would have cost me if I didn't have vision insurance. I don't even want to think about it. I shudder...

Well, this completes my day. I did not once today pick up any knitting or even touch yarn. I can't even remember the last time I did this, but I assure you it was quire some time ago.

Must. Go. To. Sleep.

Must. Not. Go. Start. Knitting. Must. Not......Zzzzz....Zzzz....

No comments: