Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday Mania

I have gotten soooo much stuff done today, even with having to go to work. It always amazes me, I leave the apartment dirty all weekend, and then wake up on Monday with a surge of energy to clean and organize. This sometimes leads to me looking at the clock and seeing that it is 7:45 and I have to leave the house in twenty minutes, and then panic quickly sets in.

Not today though! Today, I took a nice hot shower, cleaned the kitchen (including mopping the floor), made a pot of soup, did several banking transactions, did a fair whack of knitting whilst at work and have managed to stay awake until almost 8pm!!

In honor of this, I bring you an abridged 5 grateful things today. I feel these are things that require no real explanation.

1. Cheesecake

2. Honesty, and people who are honest by their nature. There is an important distinction, hard to put into words, but I know what I'm thinking.

3. Cell phones

4. My family coming to visit me (ask me how I feel about this one on Sunday around 3pm)

5. Watching DVDs on the laptop while taking a bubble bath.

I only mention #5 because I have not discovered that I am a capable enough knitter to avoid dunking my yarn in the tub water. At least with the DVDs in the tub, I can just sit back and relax and enjoy, no need to participate. Sometime a girl just has to tune out, 'ya know?

Peace and joyful knitting, I wish you all a wonderful evening, and seeing as there were no comments to Friday's post, I guess I don't have to give away any knitting. You're loss, it was going to be something beyond fantastic, the epitome of knitterly love, made with only the finest yarn and carefully executed and specifically counted stitches: you know, the kind of knitting I don't actually do, lol.

Just kidding, it was going to be a warshrag! Catch you on the flip!

No comments: