Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am a bad, bad blogger!!

So I know I get kind of sad when my favorite blogs don't get updated for a few days, so I can ONLY IMAGINE how sad the three of you who are reading this must be right now : (

Sorry!

I pledge from here on out to go no more than three days without blogging, barring unforseen or unexpected illness, or the possibility that some day I may actually go on a vacation!

As of right now, I am officially running late for work - but this is normal, no need to be concerned - so I leave you with the promise of a fantastic post tomorrow (maybe even with pictures, ooohhh, pictures!) and the kowledge that so far I have completed three scarves for the Red Scarf Project. I have two more on the needles and at least two more going on the needles, and I am starting to get a little sick of the color red. For those of you who know me, you can imagine how weird it is that I am getting sick of red - 2 red cars, 1 red winter coat, LOTS of red shirts, even a pair or two of red pants, not to mention the fact that I look fab-o-lous in red lipstick... but its all for a good cause!

Until tomorrow my sweet little readers, happy knitting on the kniternet!

No comments: