Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photo Update!


See, two posts in one day - I am getting to be such a GOOD blogger!


Any-whoosels, I figured out how to and successfully erased all the pictures from my digi camera, so I am proud to deliver this b-e-a-u-t-i-ful picture (although, I will admit, it took place before Christmas).
Sorry Loren that Mr. Kendall is wearing your Christmas hat and scarf - but doesn't he look handsome??!!
Dogs and yarn are WAY cuter than cats and yarn, right?? C'mon, admit it!!!!
Pattern - made it up as I went for both the hat and key-hole scarf
Yarn - Wool Ease Thick-n-Quick w/ Lion Brand Fun Fur (I only use this yarn for small children that I REALLY love)
Needles -10 1/2 Takumi
Model - the infamous Mr. Kendall
Recipient - the adorable Miss Loren, my best friend's 4 year old daughter

No comments: