Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day Mania

Why do I always wait until the last minute?


At any rate, whether I was staying up late last night/getting up early today to attempt to download and watch The Shield, or just finishing up my Mother's Day presents, it doesn't really matter. Either way, I didn't get much sleep, this week's episode is still not available for download yet, but I do have all my Mom's presents finished, sort of...

I tried making something else for her, but it isn't done yet, can't send it in the mail, so it waits, sitting on my kitchen counter top and still drying. For someone who loves to plan, I sure do suck it royally sometimes with the gift deadlines. Its the darn baby sweater from yesterday's post, jut totally took over all my crafty time. Yeah, that's it, blame it on the baby sweater...

At any rate, huge props to my girl Amy for commenting yesterday - more on why Amy rocks in a later post. For now, I have to go get ready for work, make my lunch and go to the post office to get this Mother's Day goodness in the mail. Peace!

1 comment:

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.