Sunday, June 17, 2007

...Well its My Birthday Too!

And the birthday madness continues!

First, a moment of silence for the FinePix....

Thank you. It was a good camera and it served me well for over four years. I picked this little pretty up on Friday





Easier to take a picture of the camera box rather than the actual camera itself. I am rather happy with it, it takes wonderful pictures and is moron simple to use. Plus, it doesn't weigh eleventy five hundred pounds and is not the size of a Zack Morris cell phone. The very helpful sales boy at Staples asked me if I would need a new memory card to go with my new camera, and I told him that I already have one. He asked how big it was, and I said 64MB. He then proceeded to laugh at me in a slightly sarcastic tone. He then sold me a 1GB SD card and welcomed me into the 2000's...

Back to the birthday shenanigans. Here is a photo of all of my birthday cards.






Cute doggie cards - gotta love them! I wonder if I could get Kendall to hold a piece of watermelon in his mouth like that, hmm.....

Cute close up of my gift card to JoAnn's..how g-darn cute is this??

And it came with stickers!!!!



We have birthday sock yarn and new book,




This was one of the most wonderful birthdays I have ever had. HNB went to the kayak shop to get me "some accessory" for the kayak that I didn't have for my birthday, and quickly realized that when I go shopping, I get it all ; ) So, he got me this book, and told me that if he can't get a kayak this summer, he will see about borrowing his brother's canoe.

Then he proceeded to point out all the paddling spots that were close to his parent's house, his camp and where he grew up. Amy thought he was going to get me yarn, and for the last month has been reciting the following mantra "He is sooo getting you yarn for your birthday," but I think this -gasp!- made me even happier than if he did get me yarn. Lots of though went into this, and my oh my, I don't call him Handsome New Boy for nothing!

Oh, and this came for free with my new camera!


Yeah, it was a good week. And now, for what you have all been waiting for...pictures from the wedding. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am the type of person who always brings her camera with her, but never takes it out of her bag. HNB is also apparently the same way. I felt weird taking pictures at the wedding seeing as I met the bride and groom for the first time at the reception, and so, the new camera stayed safely tucked in my purse until we got home. You may notice I look a little sleepy, it was waaaaaay past my bedtime. But doesn't the shawl look lovely and the boy handsome? It was a wonderful night, a great end to a fantastic week.


And here I am making a valiant attempt to make it look like it is 3pm and not 3am as I make my poor drunk boyfriend take a picture of me so ya'll can see the shawl.



He did a pretty good job, seeing as I told him he could only take a picture from the waist up because it was 3am and I was not going to put my shoes back on. Speaking of putting shoes on, I have to go stuff my piggies in some Crocs and get myself to work! Yeah for Mondays! Peace out kiddies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're smitten and all but do you not understand that I check your blog everyday at work waiting for something new? I don't expect it everyday but at least 2-3 times a week. Here it is Thursday and I'm still reading a post from Sunday. Of course, I know Middleburgh boys are fantastic and yes, I'm biased since I live with one, the one that used to live with yours, and you can't let their wonderfulness cloud your mind. Please blog soon. Also, I'll let you know if we're going to the Burgh Saturday.