Monday, June 4, 2007

It might not count...

...as an actual post, but I did update the 101 in 1001 list from the sidebar. Not doing too bad, percentages wise, I am right on track. Although, getting an MBA probably will take a little more time and effort than say, not eating candy for two weeks (that was damn difficult, so then again maybe it wont), I do feel like I am chugging away at an appropriate pace and stand a very good chance of not running out of time to get things done. I may run out of motivation or run into other stumbling blocks, but time does appear, for the moment, to be on my side.

Pictures of both my kayak (YIPPPEEE!!!) and the finished pink shawl from last post to follow later today. Or maybe tomorrow...HNB is coming over tonight, I might be - shudder, gasp, snort, chuckle - cooking him dinner! Hope he likes not real meat chicken ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, you haven't updated since MONDAY!!! How am I supposed to see pictures of your new kayak? Also, where are you taking the classes because that sounds awesome. The HNB should take you out to The Burgh and bring you to one of the many ponds and lakes like the one at the party last weekend. He's outdoorsy. Also, I'd be more than happy to help with several things on your 101 in 1001. You can do it.