Monday, March 19, 2007

And Then There Were None

For a very brief time yesterday, I had no cast on knitting... I finally finished all of the things I had cast on when the 101 in 1001 started, and yesterday at about 5:45 pm while the screenwriter commentary track was playing on the Little Miss Sunshine DVD, I grafted the toe on the last Sockotta Sock.

Twas a glorious feeling.

I promptly cast on three new projects and added yarn to my work bag so I could cast on a warshrag for an upcoming baby tomorrow while at work.

What? Don't read me like that. This is one thing off the list that made me look at who I am and decide I don't want to change. I like having options of things to knit and yarn to work with.

Fickleness, thy name is Kniternet.

PS - Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: