Friday, March 23, 2007

What's Missing?

First of all, big shout outs to my anonymous lawyer friend for her comment yesterday - of course I will let you help me with my will, what else are friends with a law degree good for?

Secondly, you may have noticed that there are no better pictures of any better knitting, and it not for a lack of better knitting. Think it is safe to say my camera has taken it's last focussed picture. I need to play with it this weekend to make sure, but I am sad because I can ill afford a new camera now, but I do have a lot of available credit...I intend to use pictures in a new writing project I am working on, so if I end up selling said writing project, I would be able to claim it as a tax deduction.

Speaking of which, I still need to do my taxes. Let us speak of it no more, but if you see me out and about in the world, feel free to hit me and give me a dirty look to prompt me into action.

And then speaking of action, season five of The Shield will be coming to me from Netfilx sometime next week. Dear lawd I can't wait, even though I know the major plot twist of the season is going to make me very sad and want to cry and stuff. I won't tell you what it is because I feel like I would like to be able to go into the season not already knowing what will happen, but my impatience led me to YouTube, and well, I clicked my way to finding out the ending. I deliberately did not link to YouTube so that you can hopefully avoid my mistakes.

I am actually considering getting cable again so that I can watch The Shield when the new season starts April 3rd.

Seriously considering it.

I may be calling Time Warner this weekend just to see how long it will take them to get it installed and if there is a fee (I think because I already have basic cable, all they have to do is flip a switch someplace outside, but I could be wrong). Of course, for the price of having cable for the four months that the show will be on for, I will probably be able to buy the entire DVD set of the series when the show is all done.

But like I said, I have available credit and a 12 year old school girl crush on Vic Mackey, so whats stopping me?

No comments: