Sunday, February 18, 2007

Two week finish line

Well, the first of my two week adventures are over today. I've gone two weeks with blogging everyday, and two weeks without watching TV, although I must admit that I have been watching The Shield DVDs for the last few days, BUT that is on my list to do also, and therefore it is okay (even though I think when all of my DVD watching requirements have been met, I may go another 2 weeks completely unplugged, we'll see).

Today is a day for me to go through and clean the apartment and take a look at the list and see how I am doing on it. I have it set up for myself so that Sunday's are for taking stock of what was last week and looking forward to what will be in the new week. On the agenda for today, we have a fair amount of cleaning to do, followed by some laundry and vacuuming. I have to cook up some beans and rice for the upcoming week for dinner, and I might make some cookies or something. As far as knitting is concerned, the socks come off the needles today - all I have to do is finish the toe decreases and sew 'er up! The afghan grew about a foot last night whilst I watched The Shield DVDs, Good Times! I have some marketing I want to go over for my massage practice and some pone calls to make, so it looks like today is going to be a super busy day - I better get to it! I promise to post pictures of the finished socks as soon as they are done - 2 posts in one day, you lucky duck(s)!

No comments: