Tuesday, February 6, 2007

What is this post about???

I had a FANTASTIC idea about a post for today. Last night before I got into bed, I was thinking I had an awesome, thoughtful idea to post on here for today. Now, my mind is mush.

What I can tell you, is I have the first of my fuzzy yummy wrist warmers done, and the second one should get finished up at work today. I can't even describe to you how wonderful they feel, their soft delicious woolly fibers cradle my forearms and hand and prevent my wrists from hurting while I knit, I mean type, all day. How, you may ask, do I know this if I only have one of them done? Because I wore the first one all day yesterday while I was working on the second one, duh!

Well, as you can see, #85 on the list is going along fabulously. I also decided to pursue #95 when I got home last night from my Writer's Group and discovered I had gone all day without watching TV, I said "What's another 13 days?" I unplugged the surge protector that all my TV electronic crap is plugged into - lets see how much my electric bill goes!

I talked to my friend Alicia last night, and we made tentative plans to work on #51 and #62, possibly within the next few months. I am super excited - those are two of the goals I am most looking forward to! We have decided to go here, but other than that, no decisions have been made. Who knows, perhaps going here will help me with #5 too, lol.

I have also decided to tinker with the photo posting options on here and possibly send an email if I can't figure it out, so hopefully soon my dear reader(s), we will have a proper looking knit blog with tons of pictures throughout the post.

Okay, its time for me to get in the shower. I leave you by wishing a Happy Birthday to my Dad today. Please don't ask me how old he is, I really am not sure and it would require me doing math. You may know I am not a fan of math, but I am especially not a fan of it at 7:30 am. Hugs and kisses and happy knitting on the Kniternet! (and Happy Birthday Dad!!!)

No comments: